The new version of ECN2 Trader will be released today, if you are still using our old version you will be inform about the new version availability with a pop-up message linking to the upgrade to facilitate the process.
This new build will boost the already extensive capabilities of our platform along with some minor issues to our charting engine.
- Is now possible to plot Horizontal lines to secondary panel indicators
- Indicators labels are now plotted correctly
- Resolved an issue with the Volume Oscillator
- Chart will update/refresh correctly during the use of any drawing tool
- Fixed a minor issue with the Text object
- Added the ability to change the number of bars via Chart Options
- Fixed an issue with the inverse volume selection on certain indicators
- Added Windows caption to improve visibility when more windows are grouped together
- Removed Login Form when Spread Trading is enabled
- Fixed an issue with the saving workspaces
- Order Manager Toolbar State now show correct labels and they are saved in the workspace
- Adx indicator is now working correctly
- Is now possible to edit an indicator setting with right click on any line
- Other minor improvements
more and more to come…..